|Published||July 9, 2022|
|Location||London, London, United Kingdom|
Site Manager – Earthworks and Remediation
Location – London - covering sites across the south east
Salary - £ 45,000 - £55,000 dependant on experience.
My client is a leader in the onsite treatment of contaminated soil and ground water using a variety of specialist biological, chemical and physical processes. As a result of the company’s hard work, they have secured a number of contracts which have yielded in a number of positions becoming available throughout the company.
One of the positions the client is keen to source is that of a Site Manager with a minimum of 5 years contracting remediation experience whereby they have been involved in remediation along with other civils such as enabling works, earthworks, drainage etc.
Other skills will include:
• Experience in supervising and managing a site team and sub-contractors to deliver projects in line with planned costs and budgets.
• Experienced knowledge of health and safety matters to include supervision and instruction of team members.
• Some experience of undertaking works in line with main contract types including NEC3 and JCT is beneficial.
• Experience and understanding of CDM 2015 Regulations (Revised) and duties placed upon respective parties is beneficial.
• Experience of remediation techniques and site scenarios / clients.
• Degree Educated, beneficial but not essential, or
• Apprenticeship in practical/related field, beneficial but not essential or
• Licence/s to operate plant, beneficial but not essential.
• Attained or working towards a relevant chartership.