|Location||CV1, Coventry, West Midlands (County), -, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||December 7, 2021|
Our client is leading contractor Looking for capable Site Engineers with at least 3years Site Experience.
To carry out a Groundwork and RC Frame project.
Key attributes for this Site Engineer role Include
* Site Engineer has experience in Groundworks or RC Frame or a mixture of both.
* Site Engineer should be competent with AutoCAD. ( Laptop with AutoCAD is normally required)
* Site engineer should be proficient in the use of the latest survey equipment. Leica TS15-TS16 if your experience is with a TS06-TS09 this could be accommodated.
* Be able to Set out to build specification.
* Site Engineer should be able to work independently unsupervised.
This is a great opportunity and will provide continuous work for the right candidates.
- Candidate must have a valid CSCS Ticket.
- Be able to show proof of the right to work in the UK