|Published||June 3, 2022|
|Location||Birmingham, West Midlands (County), -, United Kingdom|
The client pride themselves on being innovative and customer focused. First and foremost, they always want to recruit talented people that align well with their values and way of working; so whether you've never worked in this industry before, or had years of experience with one of their competitors, you're just as likely to be a great fit!
As a great Site Administrator you will provide brilliant administrative support to the site management in central Birmingham. This means process and providing information effectively and within deadlines.
* Coordination of meeting rooms, including the maintenance of meeting room stands and on-site visits
* Stationary orders and maintenance of stationary stores
* Other ad-hoc duties to ensure the smooth running of the office / site, for example maintaining the office area and equipment, ensuring that the office is tidy and presentable and booking general office maintenance services
* Updating site notices / announcements through our TVs across site using online systems
* Receiving and distributing any post / parcels
* Keeping various paperwork / templates up to date - telephone lists, paperwork
* Organising & arranging / helping to organise events on and off site
* Purchasing branded merchandise
* Various finance administration
* Managing our PPE account and liaising with contacts to ensure our people have what they need
* Providing payroll reports (absence, overtime and any pay anomalies) on a monthly and ad-hoc basis to our Internal payroll department
* Looking after the Time and Attendance system and issuing new clock cards when needed
* Maintaining employee personnel files electronically and paper based - including personal details, emergency contact details and absence
* Collating historical information for industrial illness/injury claims
* Work with leaders to ensure any absence paperwork is completed and recorded in a timely manner
* Work to maintain/improve communication across site - including producing presentations with information around sales and thinking of ways to keep people informed and in the know.
Their customers are all unique and so are their colleagues. They believe in including everyone so it doesn't matter what your background is, they care about what you can offer and welcome anyone who is passionate about their Customers and shares their Values.