|Published||April 11, 2022|
|Location||City of London, Greater London, City of London, United Kingdom|
My client, a Forward-thinking Traditional Fitout Contractor who have a healthy order book and ambitious, yet achievable growth plans due to exceeding their clients' expectations are looking to add an experienced and capable Senior Contracts Manager to join their already successful Management team.
They are looking for an exceptional and aspirational Senior Contracts Manager and they offer an excellent package including an exceptional bonus and opportunities for progression for the right candidate.
The Senior Contracts Manager will oversee 2-3 projects both CAT A and B concurrently with support of the commercial team. Your duties will include but not be limited by:-
* Overall responsibility for on-site projects from order stage to the completion of defects certificate
* Ensuring client satisfaction and quality finish to improve on customer relationships gaining further works
* Provide a proactive and highly effective service to clients
* Liaison with other team members in preparation of sub-contract orders cost comparisons and payments
* Cost reporting to Manager
* Ensuring that all projects are run in compliance with Health and Safety regulations and the general housekeeping on-site is as expected
* Attendance at site meetings including preparation of all information required
* Ensuring cost and waste control
* Assisting inefficiently in recording all cost variations and the swift conclusion of final accounts
* Be prepared to travel weekly to sites as required
My client is looking for a Senior Contracts Manager with experience working on large scale traditional Cat A and Cat B fit out projects. The ideal candidates will have the following skills / experience: -
* Experience managing multiple commercial fit out projects concurrently with support from a commercial team
* Track record working as a Contracts Manager for a Fit-Out contractor
* Excellent management skills
* High level of computer literacy
* Ideally professionally qualified
* Highly proficiency in MS Office and MS Project
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Meticulous and highly organized
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.