|Location||Romford, Greater London, Romford, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||December 7, 2021|
My client, A London based consultancy have exciting growth plans for 2020. They have a great reputation in the market and are working on some of London’s biggest and best projects.
They are actively looking to recruit a Senior Building surveyor to get involved in taking full responsibility of projects from inception to completion.
* Lead on individual Building Surveying, Project Management, and Contract Administration commissions
* Assist in the preparation of fee bids, mentor key team members to do the same and assist other growth managers in business development
* Continuous improvement to our standards, processes and knowledge to deliver to our core clients
* Comply with all QSE procedures
* Have an understanding of financial, commercial and risk management from project inception through to completion on own projects
* Conducting a portfolio of fee based activities with our key multi sector client base
* Fully involved in or managing others for the production of drawings, specifications and tender documents
* Survey and Report writing for the full range of typical core Building Surveying services
* Have experience of all aspects of building surveying from design work to condition surveys, feasibilities, and contract administration. This is a varied role so requires a breadth of experience.
* Produce schedules of work, specifications and detailed drawings along with tender documents and construction contracts.
* Produce feasibility and concept reports.
* Manage sub consultants and contractors.
* Manage the delivery of contract administration services.
* Manage asset surveys on larger survey programmes, working with various technology packages to meet client requirements.
* Undertake condition surveys and produce detailed reports.
* Experience of working on multiple projects and working for multiple clients on a concurrent basis.
* Have excellent client facing experience.
* Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team
* Excellent client and team interpersonal skills
* Ability to work with a number of clients providing core Building Survey services and managing your workload and that of junior team members.
* Be passionate about Building Surveying, developing a team and furthering your career with a leading construction consultancy.
* Have an open willingness to support developing surveyors and respond to their questions.
* Be a strong leader and communicator.
* Be looking for the next step in building surveying and your career progression.
* Be a role model to the team, setting high standards and expectations.
* Be educated to at least degree level or equivalent, in a Building Surveying RICS accredited degree.
* Be able to demonstrate post Chartership experience.