|Location||Greater London, -, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||December 7, 2021|
Would you be Interested in joining a highly organised Building Control team in West London? My client is currently recruiting for Senior Building Control Surveyors to operate in this London Borough.
This contract is expected to last around 6 months possibly longer with opportunity for extensions. The rate of pay will be £50 p/h.
· Advise the public on the requirements of Building Regulations and other related legislation.
· Process complex applications under Building Regulations, liaise with and offer guidance to applicants and draft determinations.
·Carry out inspections to ensure compliance with statutory requirements, engaging specialist colleagues when required.
·Dangerous structure call outs.
- Significant experience in building control (Fire and structures)
- Significant stakeholder liaison experience
- Be able to demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of the Building Regulations in respect of all projects up to and including those which are large complex.
- Experience of working under pressure to deliver results within challenging timeframes with limited resources.
- Good customer relations - Providing specialist-planning advice to clients
- Working within a team environment
- Experience in assisting and negotiating with design teams and major stake holders to achieve compliance with the BR and associated legislation.
What to do next?
For further information or to apply for this role please get in contact with Ryan Hamlett on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
If you are interested in Building Control positions at other levels of seniority or you do not feel this role is for you but still would like to talk to an expert consultant, please do make contact.