|Location||Mayfair, Greater London, Mayfair, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||December 7, 2021|
A Quantity Surveyor is needed to join a flagship residential development in Mayfair valued at £150 million. This International Tier one Main Contractor have a turnover of £3 Billion and 5000 employees globally. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a recognised residential development with a market leading contractor on a long term contract.
Quantity Surveyor Key responsibilities:
• Being part of a team working on the coordination and preparation of bills of quantities, tender documentation and tender packages in line with standard systems of measurement.
• Preparing cash flow forecasts and related reports.
• Preparing the concept, schematic and detailed design cost plans and pre-tender estimates.
• Coordinating and preparing of contract documents.
• Value engineering/value management.
• Preparing and making recommendations for payment of interim valuations.
• Preparing final account statements and other financial certificates as required in accordance with the respective forms of contract.
• Preparing appropriate responses to claims and contractual correspondence for the line manager/commercial manager.
• Undertaking and performing services adhering to international best practice processes and the standards of the RICS.
• Ensuring that Mace policies and processes are understood, implemented and adhered to.
• Supporting the managers with the preparation of fee invoices.
• Ensuring the scope of service is clear and understood by all parties.
• Ensuring the client delivery expectations are understood and achieved.
• Keeping abreast of market developments and related costs.
• Protecting the company's legal and contractual obligations under the contract and to proactively manage the control of all commercial issues.
To apply for this role the Quantity Surveyor must have:
• Degree in Commercial Management or Quantity Surveying
• Strong communication - written and verbal, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Acute focus on detail with very high standards with regards to delivering service.
• Good IT skills - proficient in MS Office and other software.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Quantity surveyor to work with a leading and reputable main contractor. To apply for this role please forward your CV to the link provided or alternatively call Darren Faughnan on (phone number removed).