|Location||IG1, Ilford, Greater London, -, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||December 7, 2021|
Our client has an exciting new opportunity for a Contracts Manager/ Quantity Surveyor. As their company changes and the projects, they work on become more challenging, they feel that it is time it’s time for a recruit for exciting new projects. The correct candidate will improve efficiency and ensure they are meeting our contractual obligations.
Our client is a small family-owned aluminium window, door and curtain wall fabricator and installer, primarily working on new build residential developments in and around London. The projects range in value from £10k for small installations up to £4m for larger projects.
The successful candidate will have a background in aluminium window, door and curtain wall fabricating and installation.
* price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project
* prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
* track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly
* procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project
* measure and value the work done on site
* pay subcontractors
* liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers
* select and/or source construction materials
* write reports.