|Published||July 9, 2022|
|Location||Bromley, Greater London, Bromley, United Kingdom|
Quantity Surveyor / Employer's Agent
Due to an increase in workload this award winning, multi-disciplinary consultancy is currently seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor / Employers Agent to join their office in South East London. The organisation employs over 200 people in offices across the South East and offers a wide range of services including; Project Management, Health and Safety, Cost Consultancy, Building Surveying and Project Management across a multiple sectors.
You will be responsible for delivering a full range of Employers Agent / Client Representative services on new build housing and regeneration projects, ensuring they are completed on time, within cost and to the highest standard.
* Assisting senior members of staff in Employer’s Agent and Client Representative duties
* Liaising closely with Clients, Contractors and Developers
* Reporting regularly on status of projects / providing fee projections
* Carrying out risk analysis and risk management
* Maintaining client reports and risk registers
* You will have similar experience working as an Employers Agent in a construction consultancy environment.
* You will be a Chartered Surveyor with a university degree
* You will have detailed knowledge of current legislation, funding requirements, reporting and project management skills.
You will receive a competitive annual salary, a contributory pension scheme, annual holiday from 24 days rising to 30 depending on length of service and you will receive financial / practical support towards any necessary work related training / memberships.
If you are interested in this role please contact Peter O'Rourke for more information. (phone number removed) / Peter@ as-solutions.co. uk