|Location||London, London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||December 7, 2021|
Specialist Cladding/ Facades company, who operate all over the UK, working directly or on the behalf of main contractors, supplying all variations of facade cladding to the construction industry and associate sectors, from housing, residential, retail, commercial, leisure, universities & schools. Projects range from £250K up to £5M plus.
The Quantity Surveyor will have the following core skills and experience of:
* Manage subcontract cladding commercially from start to finish on certain projects
* Procurement of installers and specialist sub-contractors
* Main Contractor experience
* Agree accounts with installers and specialist sub-contractors
* Cost and agree variations with the main contractor / client
* Prepare, submit and agree monthly valuations to the contractor / client
* Prepare, submit and agree the final account with the contractor / client
* Liaison with project team, site visits will be required, as necessary.
* Review contract documents and prepare contractual notices/correspondences
* Produce monthly CVRs
* Manage the cashflow of your projects
* Report monthly to your head of commercial department
* Good JCT contracts knowledge
* Demonstrable Design & Build projects experience
* Cladding/ Facades/ Drylining or similar experience will be highly desirable
Salary is negotiable, plus car allowance and benefits package. Please apply now for more information on the position - Quantity Surveyor - Cladding/ Facades.
Please get in contact with John Holland to discuss your current or future permanent aspirations and opportunities, whether you are looking for your next permanent position, or a company recruiting for key individuals in your business.
Net Temps act as an Employment Business, supplying both temporary and permanent labour to the Construction, Engineering and Allied industries, throughout the UK. Net Temps is an equal opportunities employer.