|Location||SE1, Chaucer, Greater London, -, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||December 7, 2021|
Quantity Surveyor Re-Cladding South London
Our long term Client is looking for an experienced QS/Quantity Surveyor to work in the South London area. This Quantity Surveyor role is initially working from home and on-site and will also include visits to the Head Office in Kent on a monthly basis.
You will have lots of experience within this role and be able to demonstrate a high level of achievement working remotely. This is a fantastic role for someone looking to continue their QS/Quantity Surveyor Career within a growing Principal Contractor in the Re-Cladding Sector.
Work closely with construction and project management to manage and monitor the commercial aspects of delivery of assigned contracts to budget.
* Liaise with senior surveyor in order to ensure delivery of budget and financial information.
* Liaise with finance, procurement and estimating as required.
* Management and monitoring of assigned project plan, associated budget, costs and contract terms, with senior surveyor as appropriate.
* Liaison with senior surveyor and senior project manager.
* Liaison with financial controller, procurement manager and estimator.
* Valuation of works and collation of associated documentation for CVR, cash flow forecast and sales forecast.
* Discussion with client and counter-signing of documentation.
QS Key tasks
* Monitor and manage orders, deliveries and invoicing of materials
* Monitor and manage sub-contractor orders, approvals and payments
* Manage valuations and associated documentation
* Ensure familiarity with budget from Estimating department
* Ensure Project Probe is updated with relevant information
* Provide information to enable updating of sales forecast, cash flow forecast and CVR
* Attend site meetings as required
* Manage own workload and priorities
* Technical – qualified, or nearing completion of, eg AIOB, FIOB, RICS or Degree in surveying and experienced senior / managing surveyor within construction industry.
* CSCS card - visitor’s card or as required by client
* Programme and project management – working knowledge of GANTT charts including interpretation of requirements and tracking of financial information.
* CRB/Disclosure checked as required for specific sites e.g. schools.
Please send in yout CV or call Heather on the number listed Thank You