|Published||July 9, 2022|
|Location||Birmingham, West Midlands (County), United Kingdom|
This specialist Sustainability Consultancy offers a turn-key integrated solution to their clients. They cover everything from Passivhaus studies, Dynamic Thermal Modelling, BREEAM and LEED, HVAC Design, Thermal Bridging studies,Energy statements to Project Management and can even specify and supply a range of renewable energy technologies to use on projects.
Rather than just designing a project, they plan, manage and oversee the construction or refurbishment process and also provide POE's and measurement and verification of energy savings.
The company are offering a work from home package beyond the pandemic, alternatively, you can work in the office if you prefer. You'll be responsible for helping their clients achieve low energy and low-cost buildings while improving occupant comfort and overall health and well-being.
* Building Physics modelling (Daylight, overheating studies, dynamic thermal modelling etc) of new build and complex refurbishment projects.
* Partnering with architects and helping bring their ideas and visions to life.
* Undertaking Randamp;D inro new or emerging technologies.
* Using IES, PHPP, SAP, Excel or Grasshopper to model and predict a buildings energy use.
* Championing low energy building design.
* Assisting with whole life costing analysis or whole life carbon analysis.
* Implementing Passivhaus standards for all new projects.
* Attending CPD's and also regular inhouse training and development sessions.