|Published||July 9, 2022|
|Location||Enfield, Greater London, -, United Kingdom|
Skillbase require a Mechanical Site Supervisor for a project in London.
The Role: -
As a result of our clients continued growth, they are recruiting for Experienced Mechanical Site Supervisors. The individual’s responsibilities are to be achieved by either direct management or through the performance of the management teams.
* Proven track record of leading successful projects and working within a large site team.
* Strong technical knowledge and proven ability orchestrating and evaluating the design and installation process with the various stakeholders and end user clients.
* Within a team, able to assist and prepare conceptual and detailed project documentation and designs.
* Customer facing with good verbal and written communications.
* Good IT skills and ability to use Microsoft Office, company quality documents, programming, and commercial assistance.
* Strong Health & Safety culture with an assertive and proactive ability to ensure compliance with compliant and project procedures.
* Excellent organizational skills and an ability to priorities own works as well as those of others.
* Ability to Manage Electrical & Mechanical operatives for packages inclusive of all relevant sub-contractors.
* Ability to work to a detailed programme of works embracing all stages of the construction processes to deliver the project on time and in line with contractual obligations.
* Ensuring successful implementation and completion and demonstrations of the project commissioning and handover procedures together with its associated documentation and achieve total customer satisfaction.
* Resident in and eligible to work in the UK.
The following are essential requirements for the role:
* Previous Site Supervision Experience
* Good knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical building services.
* Experience in all aspect of HVAC
* Experience in LTHW, CW and Drainage
* Be able to read drawings and schematics
* Strong team player.
* Full, clean driving license.
If this matches you, please click apply to send over CV.