|Published||July 9, 2022|
|Location||London, London, United Kingdom|
Mechanical Project Manager required on a permanent basis for an MEP Sub contractor based in Central London with works predominantly in the SE London reigon.
Our client is an established MEP Sub contractor actively seeking a Mechanical Project Manager to join their energetic projects team.
The company specialises in fast-track fit out offering Mechanical and Electrical services, working a lot on various Shell & Core, Category A and Category B projects. The sectors they cover range from; Public, sector, high end residential, commercial, healthcare and educational. Please see below duties and requirements for this position:
* Plan, implement and deliver projects according to programme, budget and quality
* Know your Scope of Works/Specifications in detail
* Responsible for checking and red pen drawings
* Documentation, Presenting documents in an appropriate format, PDF when necessary
* Manage both electronic and paper documents in the Company format and filing structure
* Project tracking documentation kept up to date and issued along with the Project Report
* Ensure all test pack are correctly complied and issued to the Client Teams
* Site Audit Reports for Subbie snags
* Manage overall project delivery from inception to practical completion
* Sub-Contractor management and returning monthly appraisal forms
* Procurement of Sub-Contractors and Materials
* Responsible for projects costs for Variation Accounts
* Relevant mechanical qualifications needed
* HNC or Equivalent
If you are interested in this position, please apply below with an updated CV and one of the team will be In touch.