|Published||July 9, 2022|
|Location||Birmingham, West Midlands (County), -, United Kingdom|
We are recruiting for a Land and Engineering Surveyor
Great opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading land and engineering surveying companies
Carry out works on site & in the office as delegated to him / her by more senior members of staff. To carry out those works to WS standards & procedures for surveying, Health & Safety, Quality Assurance & Environmental policies.
To be competent in Construction Engineering surveys such as general setting out, as-built surveys, establishing grid lines & level datums, etc. Includes understanding / installation of primary, secondary & tertiary control – & when to use each
To be able to use the 3D Laser Scanner ON SITE. Assistance may be required for processing & drawing up.
To be able to undertake basic land & measured bldg surveys, right to light surveys, net lettable area surveys, volume surveys, etc.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Competent in both of land and engineering surveying.
* Experience with using surveying software, preferably N4ce and Star*Net.
* An understanding of GPS techniques
* The ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
* Competent user of BricsCAD / AutoCAD.
* Competent user of all Leica survey equipment and Captivate operating system / applications.
* Able to travel and stay away at WS projects within the UK at short notice if required.
* Full UK Driving License.
* Should you be asked to work on rail related projects, you will be required to be Sentinel registered