|Published||July 9, 2022|
|Location||SE2, Abbey Wood, Greater London, United Kingdom|
HSEQ Advisor - Water - Main Contractor - 24m project
* Would you like to work with an expanding Main Contractor?
* Do you have experience within Water, MEICA, or Utilities?
* Are you keen to take the lead on a major utilities project?
If so this could be the job for you..
SSA are currently recruiting for a Main Contractor within Utilities who are looking to bring in a HSEQ Advisor to join their growing team in the delivery of their Thames Water AMP7 framework. The HSEQ Advisor will take the lead of a 24m Sewage Treatment Works project in SE London, taking responsibility for project safety from the outset to project handover.
The role will involve:
* Ensuring the continuous promotion of company andamp; industry standards towards HSEQ;
* Site inspections andamp; auditing;
* Production of HSE documentation inlcuding CPPs, Environmental Management Plans, Method Statements andamp; Risk Assessments amongst others;
* Preparing andamp; delivering tool box talks;
* Accident investigations and reporting;
You will need:
* Relevant Health andamp; Safety Qualification; NEBOSH as minimum;
* Experience within Water, Utilities, MEICA, or Civil Engineering