|Published||July 9, 2022|
|Location||Newham, Greater London, -, United Kingdom|
Senior Health & Safety Manager - East London - £75-85K + package
Our client is a high-end retail, leisure and residential developer with the capability to act as client, designer, principal designer and principal contractor, as defined by the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations (CDM). They are currently recruiting for a senior, capable SHE professional to support a pipeline of new-build, upgrade and renewal construction projects in East London.
The ideal candidate will hold:
* NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
* Lead Auditor qualification
* Chartered Membership of IOSH (or working towards)
* Demonstrable residential construction project experience, supporting an organisation to implement Principal Contractor duties
* Demonstrable experience of supporting compliance to environmental requirements
* A sustained track record in on-site management of construction SHE including permit to work, incident investigation, risk assessment, inspection and monitoring; compliance management and assurance, and supporting or leading health and safety change.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.