|Published||July 9, 2022|
|Location||London, London, United Kingdom|
Graduate Quantity Surveyor - London
My client is looking for a professional Graduate Quantity Surveyor based in London. You will support project leaders, sharing knowledge across projects, enhancing the culture of innovation and be given the platform to progress your career, in a supportive environment.
You will be involved in large, exciting projects that requires expertise evaluation. Being an integral part of the business, means working directly with the Senior Leaders within the business and working on exciting and important operations/projects.
* 2 + years experience working on major projects
* Exposure to both internal and external projects.
* Well developed communication and interpersonal skills
* The ability to build strong working relationships at all level
* A strategic thinker, able to convey your ideas both verbally and in report form to Clients, external stakeholders and the design team
* The ability to adapt strategies in line with changing priorities
* Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture or related field.
* Consultantcy experience is advantageous
An attractive salary, and an exciting opportunity for career progression.
For more information on the Graduate Quantity Surveyor job in London, and others please call (phone number removed) for Lewis Maule at HeatherDaniel International.
HeatherDaniel International is a construction recruitment agency. Our deep rooted knowledge of the industry means we have insight into which companies will enable you to achieve your career ambitions. We recruit for a number of developers, contractors & consultancies. If you are looking for a Graduate Quantity Surveyor job in London, or another position as a Building Surveyor, Commercial Manager, Senior Building Surveyor, Quantity Surveyor or Associate Director please contact our experienced consultants to discuss your career aspirations on (phone number removed) or visit our website.