|Published||July 9, 2022|
|Location||Barnet, Greater London, Barnet, United Kingdom|
A leading Public-Sector maintenance and refurbishment contractor are looking for a Fire Alarm Maintenance Engineer to join their team on long-term contracts around London.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in this type of position and be able to fit in and hit the ground running.
The role can be either permanent or contract-based and is long-term with framework agreements 3-4 years in length.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Attend and undertake Fire Alarm Service & Maintenance
* Ensure work is completed to the highest standard
* Ensure work completed in a timely manner
* Report to supervisor/manager
* Current experience within a similar role
* Relevant qualifications
* Full driving licence
* Ambitious open for development