|Published||July 9, 2022|
|Location||Birmingham, West Midlands (County), -, United Kingdom|
Singh & Jones are working with a well established Contractor who specialise in delivering the full envelope of facades to their ever growing clients. Working on projects in excess of £20 in Facade value, my client are experience a surge in project awards. Based on the out skirts of London, as well as having offices based centrally on the outskirts of Birmingham and North West, my client is keen to recruit an experienced Facade Design Manager.
* Providing design solutions and material to a wide range of projects across the UK
* Manage, Mentor and Coach a team of junior and experienced designers, both in house and externally.
* Requesting specific design information in order to draw GA Designs
* Leading of own project work, and delivering on a timely manner
* Recording and document flow of each design process
* Dealing with any design variations accordingly
* Assisting fellow teams on the delivery of projects
* Attending pre design, and site set up meetings
* Understanding and experience of various Facade systems, such as schuco, kawneer and wicona to name but a few
* Actively involved in self development by attending facade related courses
* Producing Thermal Calculations, FEA, Windload analysis to Euro and British Standards
The ideal candidate should come from a Tier 1 Facade Contractor/Main Contractor. In addtion to this, you will be a lateral thinker, who is able to use a variety of technical skills to implement a forward way of working. Being technology savvy is a plus point, as well as having an expert understanding of different facade systems, CWCT knowledge and calculations. Having a good understanding of unitised projects is a hugh advantage.
Candidates must be UK based with no restrictions to work in the UK