|Published||June 24, 2022|
|Location||Aldermaston, Berkshire, United Kingdom|
We have an opportunity for an experienced External Sales Executive to join our team, supporting our Merkko Builders Merchants located in Aldermaston, Berkshire on a full time, permanent basis.
About the External Sales Executive role:
The Sales Executive builds business by identifying and selling prospects, maintaining relationships with clients.
Duties and Responsibilities of our External Sales Executive:
- Maintains and grows a portfolio of approximately 100 customers.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analysing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Attend meetings and group discussions where required
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by the Company from time to time, as instructed by or under the direction of your immediate supervisor.
Skills and Attributes we’re looking for in our External Sales Executive:
- Must be PC literate.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise own workload.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight schedules.
- A professional attitude and demeanour.
- Experience in customer service and builders’ merchants.
- Dispute resolution
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be self-motivated, have strong interpersonal skills and can solve problems at source.
- Must possess excellent organisational skills and good time management.
- Must be self-driven, genuine with a positive attitude and clear focus.
- Must be sufficiently mobile and flexible to work beyond the call of duty to achieve results.
If you feel you have the skills and knowledge required to become our External Sales Executive, then click apply now - we would love to hear from you!