|Published||July 9, 2022|
|Location||Wolverhampton, West Midlands (County), -, United Kingdom|
Electrical Project Manager
Permanent Full Time
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Electrical Project Manager to work for a well established M & E Contractor based in Wolverhampton, however this position will require you to travel up and down the UK and stay away.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing multi million pound contracts within Commercial & Industrial sectors
Duties and Responsibilities as Electrical Project Manager:
* Attend client and internal meetings from pre-contract, progress, commissioning to post contract.
* Management of multiple projects.
* Assist with design, lead the procurement process, and assist with surveying, oversee installations and commissioning processes.
* Oversee Health and Safety, site engineering staff and both supervisory staff / Sub Contractors.
* A good understanding of forms or Main and Sub Contract documents.
* Assist in finalising all accounts.
* You will previously have worked in the M&E industry as an Electrical Project Manager, Electrical Project Engineer
* Ideally you would be qualified to ONC/HNC/HND in Building services
* Being able to run multiple jobs at once
* Be able to travel and lodge