|Published||June 3, 2022|
|Location||Bromley, Greater London, Bromley, United Kingdom|
Chartered Quantity Surveyor
Due to an increase in workload this multi-disciplinary consultancy is currently looking to appoint a Chartered Quantity Surveyor based in their Kent office. The organisation has been in operation for over 40 years and offers a wide range of services including Building Surveying, Quantity Surveying, Project Management, Architecture and CDM services. They have become a market leading specialist in the Public Sector, competing against some of the largest firms in the UK.
You will be responsible for delivering a full range of Quantity Surveying services to a wide range of public and private sector clients and will be assisting with the practice's planned expansion into commercial work.
* Cost Estimating
* Procurement and Tendering
* Working with JCT Suite of Contracts
* Project Financial Control and Reporting
* Undertaking Valuations
* You will be a degree qualified Chartered Quantity Surveyor (RICS)
* You will have previous experience on a variety of public sector works ranging from c£1million - £20million.
* You will have experience in managing, mentoring, and training of Juniors / Graduates.
In addition to a competeitve salary you will receive 26 day’s holiday plus bank holidays, staff profit share (bonus) scheme, company pension scheme, payment of professional fees, life cover, free car parking and flexible working arrangements.
If you are interested in this role please contact Peter O'Rourke for more information - Peter@ as-solutions.co. uk