|Published||July 9, 2022|
|Location||Bromley, Greater London, Bromley, United Kingdom|
Due to an increase in workload this multi-disciplinary consultancy is currently looking to appoint a Building Surveyor based in their Kent office. The organisation has been in operation for over 50 years and provide a variety of services including; Project Management, Health and Safety, Cost Consultancy and Building Surveying on New Build, Regeneration and Maintenance projects. They are a market leading specialist in the Public Sector and compete with some of the UK largest companies in the London / South East market.
* You will be joining the Building Surveying team assisting them on a variety of new exciting projects across a variety of sectors including Residential, Commercial and Education projects.
* You will be carrying out building conditions surveys, measured surveys, defect analysis, preparing tender documentation, contract admin and carrying out employers agent duties.
* You will be working on various stages of multiple projects from inception to completion ensuring they are completed on time and within budget.
* You will be degree qualified (BSc / MSc Building Surveying) and will be working towards APC / RICS qualifications.
* You will have relevant ‘hands on’ work experience preferably within the private sector.
You will receive a competitive salaries as well as a generous benefits package that includes; 26 day’s holiday plus bank holidays, staff profit share (bonus) scheme, company pension scheme, life cover, free car parking and access to voluntary benefit options to suit your lifestyle.
Their APC programme is well-established highly and highly successful; therefore, this role would suit someone with some experience who is looking for support towards chartership (MRICS).
If you are interested, please get in touch on (phone number removed)