|Location||London, London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||December 7, 2021|
Assistant Site Manager
Location: London – various
Business Area: Housing Maintenance
Contract: Permanent, full time
Salary: £28k - £33k (depending on experience) plus car allowance
We are recruiting now for an Assistant Site Manager to assist with our Social Housing sector in London.
The role of the Assistant Site Manager is to assist the Site Manager on the daily site activities. Including but not limited to the following:
* To ensure that the completion of works is carried out correctly and the quality control procedures are maintained.
* To actively encourage the safe working practices on site. Scheduling of works to be carried out and to ensure targets are achieved to high quality.
* To attain customer satisfaction and cost/quality control measures.
* To carry out the co-ordination and logistical planning of supply chains and site administration.
What are we looking for?
Ideally you will have Management experience within the Social Housing and Construction sectors, delivering planned and reactive repairs & maintenance works and contracts.
Essential Knowledge & Experience
* Able to communicate and motivate site trades and subcontractors.
* Able to implement recovery plans and manage and monitor progress therein.
* Able to performance manage trades and subcontractors against quality, safety, and programme targets.
* Able to use technology to programme works, provide reports, and keep good site records and data.
* Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office
* Excellent people management skills, personable, and good communicator.
* You will hold an SMSTS certification (or equivalent), as well as ideally Manual Handling, and Asbestos Awareness.
What will you receive?
25 days annual leave allowance plus bank holidays
Company Pension Scheme
It's worth remembering that we'll undertake the relevant/standard employment checks if you're successful in the selection process. This includes taking up your references, as well as checking your ID, driving licence (if appropriate) and your right to work in the UK. Some roles may also be subject to further pre-employment checks.