|Published||July 9, 2022|
|Location||City and County of the City of London, United Kingdom|
Due to continued success and project wins we are looking for an Assistant Design Manager with a background in building services to join the Mission Critical team of a very well-established Multidisciplinary Engineering Design Consultancy and provide support on the management of large-scale data centre projects.
* Global, multiple award winning multi-disciplinary Engineering Design Consultancy with offices throughout UK, Europe, Asia and then Middle East.
* Impressive Central London office close to numerous major transport links.
* Very well-established mission critical division that are winning some of the leading projects in the market.
* Assisting the Design Manager in the delivery and overall management of mission critical projects by being a vital link between the multi-disciplinary design teams involved.
* Running project trackers and ensuring project milestones are hit.
* Coordination of design stage issues
* Reviewing of contract documents and contractual obligations.
* The Assistant Design Manager will be involved in leading client and design team meetings, taking notes and tracking actions.
SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
* Degree qualified in Building Services or Architecture.
* The Assistant Design Manager will have excellent communication and management skills.
* Consultancy or Architecture background
* The Assistant Design Manager will have a strong understanding of construction project design processes and will have experience of working on multiple projects to tight deadlines.
* Experience of design management tools such as trackers for actions, information requested, deliverables, client comments and variations.
If you are an Assistant Design Manager or Design Engineer from a Building services background and are interested in working on some of the most prestigious mission critical projects taking place in the market then please contact Ben Morrison at Aylin White on or apply to this advert.