|Published||April 11, 2022|
|Location||SW19, South Wimbledon, Greater London, -, United Kingdom|
Architectural Technician, Assistant (REVIT)
Wimbledon, London based Architectural Design and Technology Sole Practitioner seeking an experienced Architectural Assistant, Technician, or recent Architecture, Architectural Technology or Interior Architecture / Interior Design graduates who are looking for an opportunity to start and develope a professional career in residential Architecture and small scale commercial Interior Design sector.
The right Architectural Technician candidate will be;
* Fluent in Autodesk Revit Architecture, AutoCAD,
* Experienced with Sketchup and Adobe suite, not essential but beneficial
* Sociable, Collaborative, Responsible and Punctual
* Managing Architectural Design, Planning, Project Administration workflow assisting a Partner / Project Director
* Fluent in written and spoken English
Benefits for the Architectural Technician include:
* Opportunity to start and develop professional career in Architecture and Interior Design
* Ongoing support including Professional Training, Monitoring and Supervision
* Competitive salary (based on capacity and experience), Performance based bonus, Statutory and Complementary Leaves
If you are interested in pursuing and developing a career in a small creative architecture and interior design studio to participate and manage diverse ranges of architecture, local scale commercial interior design projects, please send us your CV and Sample of works Portfolio for a friendly chat and a subsequent interview.