|Location||Holborn, Greater London, Holborn, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||November 16, 2021|
Electrical Tester needed in Holborn for a social housing contract (Communal Areas)
MUST have a tablet for this role
The contract with be working across various sites each day on a public sector domestic property maintenance and commercial contract, testing & upgrading electrics for social housing and communal areas.
Operatives require their own testing kits & transport and will be working independently and using his own expertise to carry out the works unsupervised.
Testing residential properties electrics
- Rectifying c1 & c2 faults
- Upgrading electrics where necessary including smoke & heat detectors
- Traveling from site to site
- Working independently
- City & Guilds 2391 or 2394/2395 Essential
- Previous experience working as a test & inspector
- Must be a fully qualified electrician